Salty Swamp 2: Pilot Salty Swamp 2: Pilot

woooaghhhh

woooo that was super and i liked the part where he swore!

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

yay

wonchops and loquats were the best, but great job to everyone :)

Wonchop responds:

hee thanks. glad you liked my bit, and loquat's too.

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

unbelievable

great work yadayadyada

<3 LL

Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

Great game

It's all i want out of a flash game! ^.^ Humour, Fast paced fighting, great drawings, secrets to unlock!

This has to be one of the best games on ng and it deserves it! :)

I managed to unlock ryu, and fought someone i don't think i should mention so i don't ruin it! It's so damn easy with ryu, you just have to punch, punch, punch! But i found it hard to exectue specials with him because he just ends up jumping, in fact, i don't think i did it once ^.^

Is it possible to unlock the guy you fight after ryu?

Nice work!

old skool soccer game old skool soccer game

I love this game

it actually plays like a proper free kick engine. This was very well thought out and you did well to make it feel almost 3d!

The graphics were very slick, and they all looked genuine, if a bit exagerated : P

The sound was very nice, and you had some really nice commentary in there, did you do them yourself?

I loved the style, it was very unique and was very funny. As well as the game engine being spotless, i was pleased to see it didn't wait for you to put it in the back of the net or for the keeper to save it but rather wait for the ball to stop. It was a nice way of getting round quite a few bugs.

Overall, this was great. This is going in my favourites : )

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

great

But for gods sake! he is miniclip.com!

This is what flash is meant to be like, great graphics, great sound, fun gameplay... but i have a question... how many people work at miniclip? or is it a one person operation?

Keep up the good work and site :P

Trust and Faith Trust and Faith

Very nice

A very tranquil peice, i love it, keeps a nice pace throughout. Good job.

Swapp responds:

Thanks man

Delayed Opulance Delayed Opulance

Nice

I liked it alot, it was pretty orginal and had a nice beat to it. :)

ProfitZ responds:

thank you this 1 took me quite a but of time :-\
so im glad that ppl enjoy it

On The Search On The Search

Great work

Really well thought out, good work, it's perfect for the megaman spoof im doing. In a matter of fact, i think all yor newgrounds peices are great. especially 'your screwed', which has its own particular touch. :')