Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

Great game

It's all i want out of a flash game! ^.^ Humour, Fast paced fighting, great drawings, secrets to unlock!

This has to be one of the best games on ng and it deserves it! :)

I managed to unlock ryu, and fought someone i don't think i should mention so i don't ruin it! It's so damn easy with ryu, you just have to punch, punch, punch! But i found it hard to exectue specials with him because he just ends up jumping, in fact, i don't think i did it once ^.^

Is it possible to unlock the guy you fight after ryu?

Nice work!

old skool soccer game old skool soccer game

I love this game

it actually plays like a proper free kick engine. This was very well thought out and you did well to make it feel almost 3d!

The graphics were very slick, and they all looked genuine, if a bit exagerated : P

The sound was very nice, and you had some really nice commentary in there, did you do them yourself?

I loved the style, it was very unique and was very funny. As well as the game engine being spotless, i was pleased to see it didn't wait for you to put it in the back of the net or for the keeper to save it but rather wait for the ball to stop. It was a nice way of getting round quite a few bugs.

Overall, this was great. This is going in my favourites : )

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

great

But for gods sake! he is miniclip.com!

This is what flash is meant to be like, great graphics, great sound, fun gameplay... but i have a question... how many people work at miniclip? or is it a one person operation?

Keep up the good work and site :P

Nintendo Dress-Up 1 Nintendo Dress-Up 1

Very nice dress up

This is one of the better dress ups out there. Very slick graphics and i like your style. Needs some sound and a variation of backgrounds would be nice.

But i'm amazed by the graphics! 8

~cap~

Pink Assed Run Pink Assed Run

Hm....

I think i saw an open source for this somewhere on the web, i'm not saying its stolen, i just think you should give a bit of credit to them.

The open source was originally a naked santa running across the screen and you had to snowball him, i think the comments where something like - i never finished it, see what you can do with it, send me an e-mai lif you use it.

Ah well, try and get a more intersting music loop and have deeper gameplay and you'll have yourself a winner.

Goatchrist responds:

I was going to give credit. Did that always. I e-mailed the guy too. Thanks for the review :)

gfhgfhgfnukyfd gfhgfhgfnukyfd

Very nice for a first game

I liked it... but does it ever end? i stopped at 332. anyway, above average graphics, nice idea, slick sounds, just a bit too easy. keep it up!

-The Ring- -The Ring-

Very nice

I really liked it, nice idea with a sence of originality.. keep it up! O yeh and the difficulty was just right..

A True Stick-Death A True Stick-Death

Best sick death-thing chooser ever

loved the sound f x most of all
but the graphics were great and yor style and yor humour and yor interactivity and yor violence , .... kinda like i said below.

and by the way were did u get yor sounds?

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

Fun game

Fun game,good idea and i know everyone else has said this too but the sound could be improved. I also agree with the guy before, it could of done with some explosions and shit. Otherwise.... Fun game.

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

annoying

annoying as my metal slug spoof never turned out that good

damn you!